- To Participate in the process of peace building in South Sudan
- To cooperate with other entities to accelerate the peace building development.
- To provide necessary skills on peace building and development through training and capacity building.
- To provide general services & assistance to the people
- To establish centers for peace building and development process
- To exchange information with other fellowships groups and spiritual entities in the area of peace building and development.
- Establishing a Peaceful and a prosperous South Sudan
- Making South Sudan a better place to live for all
- We work to realize peace and development through Dialogue, negotiation and Mediation
- Help maintain sustainable peace and development through comm1tment, sincerity and mutual understanding among the people of South Sudan.
Core Values and Principles
- Commitment, truth, professionalism and peaceful dialogue
- Accountability, fairness transparency, justice and rule of law
- Mutual understanding. peaceful co-existence and tranquility.
What we do
- We work with stakeholders in the areas of peace building and developmental projects
- We train peace builders
- We create awareness among population on peaceful co-existence and tolerance
- We engage in spiritual worshiping.
- We build capacity on education, health and peaceful reconciliation.
Our Approach and Strategies
- We identify target groups and their issues
- We analyze the groups’ issues or needs
- We conduct awareness and capacity building workshops.
- we explain disadvantages of hatred, v1olence and conflicts
- we train people how to move from violence and embrace peaceful coexistence and tolerance.
- We engage communities in fruitful dialogues.
Our Focus area include;
- Peace building and consolidation activities
- Social and economic development in urban and rural areas
- Education and health care for children and adults
- Empowerment and provision of skills to the disadvantaged groups
- Community sensitization, awareness and engagement
- Youth, Women and Children
- Orphans, Widows and disabled people
- Decision makers.
Health Care Activities
- Health awareness workshops
- Medical camp
- Safe drinking water
- Mother, child and reproductive health.
- Spiritual Healing
- Inspection of Agriculture by the Managing Director of PAMOFD
- Community Discussion on Development
- Community Awareness on Peace
- Construction Activities of hospitals, schools, and other health care centers
- Local Communities
- Board of Directors
- Executive Board
- Managing Director
- Secretary General
- Finance Secretary
- Social Welfare
- Humanitarian Secretary
- Staff and Volunteers
Address: Gudele Block 5
Contact: +211 928-779-999 / +211 925-999-017
Year of Establishment: 31-01-2018
Organization Status: Non-Governmental Organization
Level of Action: National Wide
Registered Under: Chapter 3, Section 10 of NGOs Act, 2016
Registration No. 1,312
Gudele Block, Juba, South Sudan.
(+211) 928 779 999 email@example.com
M – F : 8am–5pm
Sat : 11am–6pm
Sun : Closed